Last updated: April 17. 2014 6:20AM - 2038 Views

Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

The City of Man Fire Department was assisted by Buffalo Creek Fire Department and Station 200 Tuesday when they responded to a house fire at a residence in South Man. The home belonged to Mike and Gretchen Donahoe.

The family was not home during the fire, but unfortunately three family dogs perished.

According to the MVFD Chief, Bill Weese, the fire started in the kitchen area of the house and was accompanied by a great deal of smoke, heat, and water damage. The damage to the house was contained to three rooms.

Weese said that the fire marshall was not called because there was no reason for suspicion.

All user comments are subject to our Terms of Service. Users may flag inappropriate comments.
comments powered by Disqus

Featured Businesses


Info Minute

Gas Prices

Logan Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com