A person who gave food and water to two women ended up getting their home burglarized after they went to church.
According to the criminal complaint filed by the West Virginia State Police, the victim said that two females, Tabitha Meade, 32, and Sabrina Bledsoe, 26, visited their residence asking for food and a place to rent on March 16.
The victim reported to the officers that the two females were invited in and given food and water. The victim reported that the females left the residence after eating and the victim then went to church.
When they arrived home, it was discovered that their front door had been kicked in and several items were missing. On the same day of the burglary, a check belonging to the victim was endorsed by Bledsoe at One Stop Marathon at Omar. The business was able to provide officers with a copy of said check and video surveillance of Bledsoe endorsing the check.
Officers also report that they were able to obtain a recorded audio of Bledsoe stating that she had forged the victim’s name on said check and they she had went back to burglarize the residence.
Meade was charged with burglary, conspiring to commit a felony, forgery and uttering. Her bail was set at $20,000.
Bledsoe was also charged with burglary, conspiring to commit a felony, forgery and uttering. Her bail was set at $20,000.
• A Chapmanville man was charged with threatening to commit a terrorist act on June 18. Dale Keith Allen, 46, was arrested after he allegedly threatened to shoot the staff of the Logan Mingo Mental Health Center if he was not seen by a physician promptly. Allen’s bail was set at $25,000.
In other court news:
• Jennifer Loraine Williams, 41, was booked on June 7 by the WVSP for registration violation and DUI .15 or higher. Her bail was set at $3,000.
• Rhonda Leslie Bowman, 43, was booked for battery on June 8 by the Logan Police Department. Her bail was set at $5,000.
• Frank Anthony Curry, 52, was booked on June 10 for disorderly conduct, public intoxication, obstructing, assault and trespassing. His bail was set at $10,000.
• Keith Allen Bryant, 43, was booked on June 10 for OBSTRUCTING. His bail was set at $1,000.
• Keith Eric McCoy, 40, was booked on June 12 for violating a domestic violence order by LPD. His bail was set at $2,500.
• Roy Edward Mann Jr., 42, was booked on June 16 by the WVSP for DUI third offense and driving while revoked for DUI third offense. His bail was set at $10,000.
Criminal complaints are public information. Charges listed in a complaint are merely accusations; defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.