The 2010 Apple Butter Festival Beauty Pageant was held on Sept. 17-18 at the Chapmanville Municipal Building, and was directed by Sherri Workman. The Friday night event was hosted by Laura Hatfield and the Saturday night event was co-hosted by 2010 Miss Apple Butter Brenna Copley and 2002 Miss Apple Butter Britany Soler.
• Wee Miss Apple Butter, Kyndal Jade Pridemore; lst Alternate, Ava Morris; 2nd Alternate, Eden Mullins; Prettiest Eyes, Rhaelyn Brooke Akers; Prettiest Smile, Gracie Adams; Prettiest Hair, Larrissa Belle Lee, and Photogenic, Rhaelyn Brooke Akers
• Little Miss Apple Butter, Ashton Adkins; 1st Alternate, Breonia Clark; Prettiest Eyes, Breonia Clark; Prettiest Hair, Breonia Clark; Prettiest Smile, Ashton Adkins, and Photogenic, Breonia Clark
• Little Princess Apple Butter, Alexis White; 1st Alternate, Kerrigan Mullins; Prettiest Eyes, Alexis White; Prettiest Hair, Alexis White; Prettiest Smile, Kerrigan Mullins, and Photogenic; Alexis White
• Petite Miss Apple Butter Queen, Janie Walsh; 1st Alternate, Taylor Browning; 2nd Alternate, Cierra Hall; Prettiest Eyes, Taylor Browning; Prettiest Hair, Mary Beth Cole; Prettiest Smile, Janie Walsh, and Photogenic, Alison Evans
• Jr. Miss Apple Butter Queen, Kenzie Frye, and Prettiest Eyes, Hair, Smile and Photogenic, Kenzie Frye
• Miss Apple Butter Queen, Brenna Copley; 1st Alternate, Brandi Creakman; Prettiest Eyes, Brenna Copley; Prettiest Hair, Brandi Creakman; Prettiest Smile, Brenna Copley, and Photogenic, Brenna Copley
The Apple Butter queens attended the Festival and were introduced by Mayor Jerry Price Jr. A Christmas Pageant is in the planning for December.
A Apple Butter Beauty Pageant Scholarship Fund has been initiated for next year's winner. Anyone wishing to donate, call Sherri Workman at: days 304-855-7112 and nights 304-752-0524.