Darren Keith Midkiff, 21, of Chapmanville, was arrested in Logan County by Chapmanville Police Department officers D.J. Miller and N.D. Tucker for transferring and receiving stolen property and destruction of property on Nov. 11.
Midkiff was booked at the Southwestern Regional Jail at Holden at 12:23 a.m., on $5,000 bond.
According to reports, Midkiff allegedly took possession of a stolen Yellow, 2006 Suzuki 4-wheeler, that had been taken from a residence in Chapmanville and broken down piece by piece and hidden inside a building.
"Parts were discovered hidden under a tarp in a loft and identified by the owner of the stolen 4-wheeler, the report states. Midkiff also allegedly hid the frame and motor of the stolen 4-wheeler underneath the floor of the building, the report said. Officers recovered some of the destroyed stolen parts at Midkiff's residence at Godby Heights.
• Felisha Jean Aldridge, 24, of Pecks Mill, was arrested by Logan County Sheriff's Deputies Jason Mathis and Sean Townsend for receiving and transferring stolen goods, possession of a controlled substance, child neglect creating risk of injury and being a pedestrian in the roadway on Nov. 2. She was booked at the regional jail at at 12:38 a.m.
According to police reports, the deputies responded to a call from Godby Heights about an allegedly intoxicated female in the roadway.
"Upon arrival, we located the female walking southbound in the north bound traffic lane, staggering while trying to thumb for a ride," the report states. "Upon speaking with the female and performing a Terry-Frisk pat-down, Deputy Mathis located a clear cellophane wrapper containing two pills (Roxycodone and Xanax) along with two checks from LB&T. I then called the owners of the checks and asked if they had lost the checks and the owner stated that during the early morning hours of the same date, that someone had entered his vehicle and removed an unknown amount of change and cash along with five checks. These deputies also found that the Chapmanville Police Department had an active warrant on the defendant for Child Neglect Creating Risk of Injury."
• Larry Clay Walls, 50, of Verner, was arrested by Sgt. H.R. Bryant and Chief David Walls of the Man Police Department for possession of stolen property, no insurance defective equipment and driving on a revoked license on Nov. 10. He was booked at the regional jail at 7:05 p.m.
According to police reports, on Nov. 10, Sgt. Bryant saw a 1993 Chevy Truck without brake lights and tail lights and pulled it over. When he asked for license and registration, Larry Walls allegedly stated he had no registration and upon running an operator's check through the W.Va. Department of Motor Vehicles, the accused's operators were revoked for DUI." Sgt. Bryant also found out the license plate on the truck came back as stolen, according to the state police in Gilbert.
• Michael Ray Richards, 46, residence not listed, was arrested in Logan County, agency not listed, for bail piece on Nov. 1. He was booked at the regional jail at 5 p.m.
• Zachary Watt Adkins, 22, residence not listed, was arrested in Logan County for domestic battery and domestic assault on Oct. 28. He was booked at the regional jail at 10:20 p.m.
• Chuck Robinson, 40, residence not listed, was arrested for domestic battery and obstructing an officer on Oct. 19. He was booked at the regional jail at 2:38 a.m.
• Chad Eric Mangus, 32, residence not listed, was arrested for domestic battery on Oct. 16. He was booked at the regional jail at 1:53 p.m.
• Maria Dawn Birchfield, 38, residence not listed, was arrested for obstructing an officer on Oct. 16. She was booked at the regional jail at 7:30 a.m.
• Danyelle Nichole Samuels, 30, residence not listed ,was arrested for DUI, speeding and defective equipment on Oct. 16. She was booked at the regional jail at 7:39 a.m.