* MAN - Man High School will host "Meet the Billies" from 7-9 p.m. on the front lawn at the main entrance of the school. David Eplin will DJ. The public is welcome.
* LOGAN - The Logan County Retired State Employees will meet at 4:30 p.m. at Logan Middle School. All members are urged to attend, guests will include elected state officials.
* WEST LOGAN - The Logan County Board of Education will have a regular meeting in the Logan County Schools Administrative Offices Conference Room at 5 p.m.
* HARTS - Harts Middle School will host Back To School Night from 6-8 p.m. There will be door prizes, dinner; activities for students; sell lockers and meet the teachers.
* LOGAN - Logan Elementary will host an open house from 5-7 p.m. Registration in the lobby at 4:30 p.m. Classroom visitations and general assembly will be conducted. All LES parents and teachers are urged to attend.
* N. MITCHELL HEIGHTS - The Logan Seventh-day Adventist Church will have a food pantry from 4-5 p.m. First-timers will need to bring some proof of income. For more info, call 583-6756 or 752-1580. Ask for Michelle.
* DELBARTON - Delbarton Homecoming 2008 will host a free concert with The Vogues and 119 South at the Delbarton Town Square at 5 p.m. Everyone welcome - free food!
* HARTS - Weekend Warrior's will have a cruise in from 5-9 p.m. at Skeeters. For info, call Ronald Wilson at 855-9439.
* SWITZER - The 3rd Annual Switzer Church of God Car Show will be held on Rt. 44. Registration is from 9 a.m.-noon. The Car Show will be from noon-3 p.m. Hot dogs and concessions will be sold. Gift packets given for each entry. Specialty trophies and door prizes will be awarded. For more info call 304-946-4539.
* HENLAWSON - The Browning Reunion will be held at 1 p.m. at the Chief Logan Park, Shelter No. 2. Everyone welcome. Please bring lots of good food and enjoy a day of fun and fellowship.
* NEW YORK - The Davis Baptist Church will sponsor a bus trip to New York City. Bus will depart at 6 a.m. Aug. 29, at Fountain Place Mall. Roundtrip bus transportation, 2 nights hotel accommodations and Sat. and Sun. buffet starts at $290. For more info, call 583-2414 or 687-6865.
* HENLAWSON - The Aunt Jennie Festival will be held at Chief Logan State Park in the Liz Spurlock Amphitheater from 4-10 p.m. Sat., and from 1-6 p.m. Sun. The event is free to attend.
* MAN - The Man High School Class of 1968 will be having their 40th reunion. Anyone wishing to attend should send their responses as soon as possible so arrangements can be completed. For those who did not receive info on the reunion, contact Sherry Mullins Thompson at 304-752-3852 or email@example.com; Alice Booth Perry at 304-583-9177 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Henrietta Kilgore McClellan at 304-752-9298 or email@example.com; Judy Hodge Farmer at 304-946-0085 or Junior and Connie Mullins at 304-583-2096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* LOGAN - The Fourth Annual Wal Mart Labor Day Gospel Sing will begin at noon outdoors at Fountain Place Mall. Sixteen groups participating, bring your own lawn chairs.
September 2-4; 8-11
* MAN - The 3rd Annual Flag Corp/Drill Team Twirlers Camp will be held for any 4