* CHAPMANVILLE - The First Church of Christ is now taking orders for pumpkin rolls to be delivered the week of Thanksgiving. To place an order, call 855-4080 or 833-3137.
* SWITZER - The Switzer Church of God is now taking orders for pumpkin rolls to be delivered the week of Thanksgiving. Cost per roll is $10. To place an order, call 946-2600 or 239-0773.
* WHITMAN - Bradshaw House of Prayer and Suffer the Children Ministries are selling Pumpkin Rolls for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Taking orders now. All proceeds go to provide Christmas for under privileged children. To order, contact 304-239-2376 or 304- 239-3237. Pumpkin rolls are $10 each, with or without nuts.
* HOLDEN - The Lords House Church will have revival services with guest speaker Rickey Profitt. Service time is 7 p.m. Fri.-Sat.; 10:30 a.m. Sun. No Sunday evening service. Pastor Bobby Wooten
MAN - The Greenbranch Freewill Baptist Church will have Rev. Alfred Cobb speaking at 7 p.m. Pastor Bennie Blankenship
* MAN - The Greenbranch Freewill Baptist Church will have Rev. Roland Cook speaking at 2 p.m.
Pastor Bennie Blankenship
* MELVILLE - Bright Star Freewill Baptist Church will have special singing by The New Hager Family at noon. Pastor James Vance
* LOGAN - Nighbert Memorial United Methodist Church have Thanksgiving services at the 11 a.m. service. At 6 p.m., the setting up of the Chrismon Tree. Pastor Richard Justice
* PHICO - Truthway Assembly of God, WVSG Radio.com and Huddle House would like to take the opportunity to show their thanks to the local community by serving a free dinner at Truthway Assembly of God in Chapmanville, (RT 10) to anyone who would like to come and join us. Dinner will be served from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. They will be serving the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
* LOGAN - Nighbert Memorial United Methodist Church will have a free Community Thanksgiving Dinner (turkey and dressing) at 4 p.m. Pastor Richard Justice
* CAMPUS - Campus Church of God will have "The Primitives" from Candler, N.C., as guest singers at 7 p.m. Pastor Roger Stewart
* LOGAN - Nighbert Memorial United Methodist Church will Chrismon Tree services at the 11 a.m. service. Pastor Richard Justice
* CHRISTIAN - Passion Trail "The Footsteps of Jesus" will begin at 7:30 p.m. nightly. Free Admission, donations accepted.
* McCONNELL - The First Baptist Church of McConnell Christmas Choir will present "Hope Has Hands," a Christmas narration and music selection to kick-off the holiday season at 10:30 a.m. The public is invited to hear this wondrous arrangement.