- Patrick Duty from Man, a third-year pharmacy student
- Ashley Copley from Accoville, a third-year pharmacy student
- Jessica Cremeans from Branchland, a third-year pharmacy student
- Matthew Dial from Branchland, a second-year pharmacy student
- Joshua Hapney from Seth, a first-year pharmacy student
The University of Charleston pharmacy school opened its doors in August 2006 in a new, state-of-the-art building. Its first class of 69 doctors of pharmacy (Pharm.D.) graduated in May 2010. With 290 current students, it is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education and offers a challenging curriculum in a technology-infused environment.