Several charged due to pot cultivation
by Martha Sparks
An anonymous tip about the marijuana cultivation took the West Virginia State Police to 230 Dupont Road where officers observed a bucket containing what appeared to be marijuana.
When speaking with resident, Allen Blaine Bradley, 24, of Mt. Gay, the officer noticed several more plants inside the residence. Bradley then led the officer to the rear of the residence where another bucket with numerous plants was growing.
He was charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance on May 22 and bond was set at $5,000.
In other court news:
• Clayton Everett Brumfield, 70, was booked on May 12 with Domestic Assault 1st/2nd (by threats) and domestic battery by the Logan Police Department. His bail was set at $2,000.
• Franklin Derrick Maynard, 25, was booked on May 12 by the WVSP for driving suspended/revoked for DUI, failure to maintain control of vehicle and no insurance. His bail was set at $2,000.
• Katrina Lynn Fillinger, 32, was booked on May 12 by the LPD for public intoxication, assault, shoplifting, obstruction of an officer, battery and disorderly conduct. Her bail was set at $4,000.
• Dorsey Ray Darby, 49, was booked on May 13 by the LPD for brandishing a deadly weapon and domestic assault. His bond was set at $2,500.
• Dylan Mark Nunley, 18, was booked on May 16 by the WVSP for possession with intent to deliver and defective equipment. His bail was set at $10,000.
• Adam Craig Harvey, 24, was booked on May 16 by the WVSP for petit larceny and trespassing. His bail was set at $2,500.
• Don Joe Bragg, 56, was booked on May 16 by the WVSP for possession of a controlled substance, DUI (1st offense) and reckless driving. His bail was set at $1,500.
• Charlie Edmond Johnson, 41, was booked on May 16 by the WVSP for domestic battery and domestic assault 1st/2nd (without display of weapon). His bail was set at $2,500.
• John David Gardner, 29, was booked on May 17 by the WVSP for trespassing, destruction of property and two counts of assault. His bail was set at $2,500.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices