- Logan Little League to play in state tournament at Lewisburg
- Prep sports: Fate of games hinges on county's COVID-19 status
- Angela Henderson-Bentley: Quibi brings Kiefer Sutherland back to action format
- More positive COVID-19 cases reported at Logan hospital
- Deferred income tax payments means Christmas in July for state tax collections
Four more staff members and two more patients at Logan Regional Medical Center have tested positive for COVID-19, Department of Health and Human Resources Secretary Bill Crouch reported Wednesday.
HUNTINGTON - Both Marshall and West Virginia University's football programs could feel the impact of the ACC's announced scheduling model on Wednesday. WVU opened with Florida State on Sept. 5 while Marshall hosted Pitt on Sept. 12. Now, both games are not likely to happen.
The last time Marshall's entire football team was all on the field together was at the 2019 Gasparilla Bowl, which was on Dec. 23. That changes on Friday as the Herd takes the field for the start of 2020 preseason practice.
HUNTINGTON - When the Atlantic Coast Conference made its decision to shift to a modified schedule this week, Conference USA took a big hit in terms of major television opportunities for its teams.