- Herd women falter late in 85-75 loss at Michigan State
- Hedgesville's Yates heads Class AAA all-state volleyball team
- Williamstown's Lakyn Joy captain of Class A All-State volleyball team
- Mountaineers run past Kansas 34-28, earn bowl eligibility
- Prep football playoff roundup: Independence rallies past Bluefield 34-20 in AA semifinals
- Jackson-Davis leads Indiana past Marshall, 90-79
- WKU Zappe-s Herd in 53-21 rout
- 'Moonshine Throwdown' to decide C-USA East title
- Westside QB Cogar transfers to Logan
- Christmas in the Park opens Thursday evening
- Large fire in Logan reveals illegal occupancy
- Logan's Glick out this season due to medical concerns
- SHAWN CASTLE DOLAN
- Dwight Williamson: Tracking down descendants of the famous Hatfield clan
- C'ville girls welcome in new players this year
- New smoke shop opens at Fountain Place Mall
- Taylor was first to reach 100 catches in a season
- Cardinal Conference expects to have depth, parity again this season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Marshall quarterback Grant Wells was injured in the second quarter and Western Kentucky scored 47 points in the second half en route to a 53-21 win over the Herd in front of 19,134 fans at Joan C. Edwards Stadium on Saturday.
As Marshall and Western Kentucky meet in the "Moonshine Throwdown" on Saturday, Conference USA's East Division title is on the line. It makes for great theater as two of the nation's top-10 total offenses get set to clash in Huntington at 3:30 p.m. from Joan C. Edwards Stadium.