CLIFFORD BROWNING, 80, of Greenville, W.Va., husband of Janet Woolwine Browning, died June 7 in Logan (W.Va.) Regional Medical Center. Funeral service 1 p.m. June 11, Hunt Freewill Baptist Tabernacle, Greenville; burial in Highland Memory Gardens, Godby, W.Va. Visitation from 6 to 9 p.m. June 10 at the church. Krantz-McNeely Funeral Home, Man, W.Va., is in charge of arrangements.
- Despite turnovers, Tigers upend shorthanded Nitro, 38-28
- WVU football: Mountaineers drop the ball in 34-27 loss at Texas Tech
- No. 22 Marshall earns 20-9 win over FAU for Homecoming
- As Purdue Pharma settles criminal opioid crisis claims, experts question if it is enough
- Herd shows poise in facing first deficit of season
- Florida Atlantic's tempo to test Herd defense
- Herbert Hoover pulls away from Man in 42-12 win
- C'ville soccer team to play Scott in sectionals
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Four arrested in fentanyl, heroin and meth bust at Pecks Mill
- KAYLEIGH MICHELLE BURKE
- Council raises concerns over smelly drain at Towne N' Country in Chapmanville
- Dwight Williamson: Of tram roads and Fountainplace Mall
- THOMAS MARK WOOD "WOODY"
- Wandling: I have the experience, trust and empathy needed in prosecuting attorney
- Tractor Supply kicks off hotspot initiative
- Spradling: Prosecuting attorney needs to try more cases, and quicker
- BOE tours Chapmanville area facilities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.