GARY HATFIELD, 73, of Lake, W.Va., father of Melissa Hatfield of Kensington, Md., and Honey Smith of Navarre, Fla., died May 6 at home in Navarre, Fla. He retired from Verizon Communications. He elected to be cremated, and a memorial service will be held at a later time. In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to a charity of your choice. He was especially fond of charities assisting children (Operation Smile) and hunger relief.
- Despite turnovers, Tigers upend shorthanded Nitro, 38-28
- WVU football: Mountaineers drop the ball in 34-27 loss at Texas Tech
- No. 22 Marshall earns 20-9 win over FAU for Homecoming
- Cardinal Conference Football Standings, Schedule
- As Purdue Pharma settles criminal opioid crisis claims, experts question if it is enough
- Herd shows poise in facing first deficit of season
- Florida Atlantic's tempo to test Herd defense
- Herbert Hoover pulls away from Man in 42-12 win
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Four arrested in fentanyl, heroin and meth bust at Pecks Mill
- KAYLEIGH MICHELLE BURKE
- Council raises concerns over smelly drain at Towne N' Country in Chapmanville
- Dwight Williamson: Of tram roads and Fountainplace Mall
- THOMAS MARK WOOD "WOODY"
- Wandling: I have the experience, trust and empathy needed in prosecuting attorney
- Tractor Supply kicks off hotspot initiative
- RICKEY LEE DUTY
- Spradling: Prosecuting attorney needs to try more cases, and quicker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.