JIMMY TROGDON, 67 of Holden, W.Va., husband of Donna Trogdon, died Oct. 11 in Logan Regional Medical Center. He was a retired coal miner. Services 1 p.m. Oct. 15, Central United Baptist Church; burial in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Pecks Mill, W.Va. Visitation one hour before service at the church. Evans Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Chapmanville, W.Va., is in charge of arrangements. In lieu of flowers, donations may be directed to the funeral home to help with funeral expenses.
- Despite turnovers, Tigers upend shorthanded Nitro, 38-28
- WVU football: Mountaineers drop the ball in 34-27 loss at Texas Tech
- Cardinal Conference Football Standings, Schedule
- As Purdue Pharma settles criminal opioid crisis claims, experts question if it is enough
- Herd shows poise in facing first deficit of season
- Florida Atlantic's tempo to test Herd defense
- Herbert Hoover pulls away from Man in 42-12 win
- C'ville soccer team to play Scott in sectionals
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Four arrested in fentanyl, heroin and meth bust at Pecks Mill
- KAYLEIGH MICHELLE BURKE
- Council raises concerns over smelly drain at Towne N' Country in Chapmanville
- Dwight Williamson: Of tram roads and Fountainplace Mall
- THOMAS MARK WOOD "WOODY"
- Wandling: I have the experience, trust and empathy needed in prosecuting attorney
- Tractor Supply kicks off hotspot initiative
- Spradling: Prosecuting attorney needs to try more cases, and quicker
- RICKEY LEE DUTY
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.