PATRICIA B. TOLER, 62, of Bruno, W.Va., wife of Larry E. Toler, died Sept. 17 in Pikeville (Ky.) Medical Center. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Sept. 21, Bruno Church of God; burial in Highland Memory Gardens, Godby, W.Va. Visitation will be one hour before service. www.krantzmcneelyfuneralhome.com. Krantz-McNeely Funeral Home, Man, W.Va., is assisting her family.
- Florida Atlantic's tempo to test Herd defense
- Herbert Hoover pulls away from Man in 42-12 win
- C'ville soccer team to play Scott in sectionals
- C'ville netters fall to Man, topple Van in home tri-match
- CMS topples Poca in 2OT's, routs Sherman Tide
- Chapmanville to host Nitro this Friday night, play third game in seven days
- Logan breaking quarantine, to play at Richwood on Saturday
- Busy week ahead for C'ville football team
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Four arrested in fentanyl, heroin and meth bust at Pecks Mill
- KAYLEIGH MICHELLE BURKE
- Council raises concerns over smelly drain at Towne N' Country in Chapmanville
- Dwight Williamson: Of tram roads and Fountainplace Mall
- THOMAS MARK WOOD "WOODY"
- Wandling: I have the experience, trust and empathy needed in prosecuting attorney
- RICKEY LEE DUTY
- Tractor Supply kicks off hotspot initiative
- Spradling: Prosecuting attorney needs to try more cases, and quicker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.