RICKEY LEE DUTY, 68 years old, of Cross Lanes, W.Va., formerly of Justice Addition, Logan, W.Va., passed away Monday, October 5, 2020, peacefully at home. He was born June 5, 1952, in Logan, son of the late Elberta and Ellet Ellis and the late Barbara Morton and John Duty. Mr. Duty was 1970 graduate of Logan High School and attended Marshall University. He worked at various automotive dealerships throughout the Charleston area as a salesman, finance manager and traveled as a wholesaler until his retirement in 2018. Survivors include his wife of nine years, Stacey Duty; and former wife, Fran Duty of Logan, West Virginia; daughters, Kristie (Chris) Seagraves of Proctorville, Ohio, and Karen (Chad) Dingess of Lewisburg, West Virginia; stepdaughter, Meagan Dials of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; grandchildren include Jake Seagraves, Elijah Dingess, Ezekiel "Zeke" Dingess and Everleigh Dingess. Also surviving are his Aunt Wilma (Jim) Martin of Cocoa Beach, Florida, and several other brothers, sisters and cousins. Due to the current pandemic, a private family memorial will be observed. Cooke Funeral Home in Nitro is in charge of the arrangements.
- Despite turnovers, Tigers upend shorthanded Nitro, 38-28
- WVU football: Mountaineers drop the ball in 34-27 loss at Texas Tech
- Cardinal Conference Football Standings, Schedule
- As Purdue Pharma settles criminal opioid crisis claims, experts question if it is enough
- Herd shows poise in facing first deficit of season
- Florida Atlantic's tempo to test Herd defense
- Herbert Hoover pulls away from Man in 42-12 win
- C'ville soccer team to play Scott in sectionals
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Four arrested in fentanyl, heroin and meth bust at Pecks Mill
- KAYLEIGH MICHELLE BURKE
- Council raises concerns over smelly drain at Towne N' Country in Chapmanville
- Dwight Williamson: Of tram roads and Fountainplace Mall
- THOMAS MARK WOOD "WOODY"
- Wandling: I have the experience, trust and empathy needed in prosecuting attorney
- Tractor Supply kicks off hotspot initiative
- Spradling: Prosecuting attorney needs to try more cases, and quicker
- RICKEY LEE DUTY
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.